We’re aware that going to a standard Freestyle Jump session can be a challenge for Freestylers on the autistic spectrum, or with sensory or learning disabilities. So, we’ve created weekly after school Zen SEN sessions every Tuesday, especially designed to be all the fun of a Freestyle Jump, just a bit more zen.
Zen SEN sessions mean:
- The whole park being exclusively open to special educational needs individuals, of any age
- The music is turned down, and there will be no loud announcements
- No strobe lighting, house lights only
- A peaceful and calm setting, but with all the equipment and fun you would expect from ZAPspace
Our Zen SEN sessions cost £8 per participant with carers able to join them on the park for free.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please arrive 30 Minutes before your session begins
- Jumpers between the age of 4-7 must be accompanied by a parent/carer jumping with them
- Jumpers between the age of 7-11 must have a parent/carer in the park supervising them
- Please note that you will only be able to jump at ZAPspace if you have completed our waiver. If you are under the age of 18 the waiver will need to be completed by a parent or legal guardian. If you don’t have a waiver please click here
- All participants are required to wear grip socks for grip and hygiene. ZAPspace jump socks or grip socks MUST worn to jump, if you own grip socks from another park please visit the main desk to exchange them with ZAPspace grip socks
- Valid coloured ZAPspace wristband must be worn at all times during the session. These will be issued at reception on arrival.
- All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy and must weigh less than 18 stones/130kg.
- We recommend jumpers with heart, back or neck conditions or with weak limbs caused by previous fractures should seek medical advice before participating.
- For insurance reasons, jumpers arriving/checked in after the safety briefing has commenced will not be allowed to participate until the next briefing takes place. This could result in the customer losing some of the jump time.
- If you have any concerns, we advise that you visit ZAPspace prior to your booking and speak to a member of ZAPspace staff. Anyone that does not meet these requirements will not be allowed to undertake the activities. It is your responsibility to ensure all members of your party meet these requirements.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by ZAPspace in the event that any participant is not permitted to, or decides not to, undertake or complete the Activity for any reason.
- ZAPspace shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that ZAPspace decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable efforts to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation. No other compensation shall be payable.