The ZAPspace Soft Play area is specifically designed with smaller movers in mind.
For crawling babies and toddlers, the bright colours, soft equipment and challenging physical activities are all readily available to provide a fun, stimulating play experience.
Let your little ones explore their capabilities on the balance beam, our rainbow bridge, foam stepping stones and rocking shapes.
The Soft Play area is available throughout the day and is free to use, please refer to park opening and closing times for availability
Terms and Conditions
- Softplay is free of charge and is subject to park opening & closing times
- Ages 0-4 years are allowed in the Soft Play area
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times, ensuring the safety of the children using the soft play area. ZAPspace do not supervise. ZAPspace accepts no liability for any accidents or injuries occurred whilst using the Soft Play area
- All shoes, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the Soft Play. Parents whilst supervising must remove their shoes. Any damage to the Soft Play area may result in the customer having to pay a fee.
- For hygiene reasons, socks must be worn at all times. If you do not have socks, you can purchase pop socks at reception
- No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed in or near the Soft Play
- Unless a Little Zapper session has been booked and is currently live, children under the ages of 4 years should not enter the trampoline area alone or with a parent
- ZAPspace shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that ZAPspace decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable efforts to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation. No other compensation shall be payable.