We’ve been nominated by Hoop as one of London’s favourite places to keep kids active. If we’re your favourite too, please vote for us. There are prizes to be won!
Little Zapper sessions are available at ZAPspace everyday of the week! These fantastically fun sessions, aimed at 1-5 years olds, are an amazing way for your toddler to explore and socialise, as well as develop their coordination and balance in a fun and safe environment.
The whole trampoline park is theirs to explore, so they can enjoy gentle jumping, or discover the soft play area. And don’t forget that there is a lovely family-friendly café in ZAPspace too, so you can all can tuck into some delicious refreshments afterwards.
Little Zapper sessions are just £8 for a full hour, you can supervise for free or join in the fun for £12 with a parent and child ticket. And if you and your tumbling toddler want to keep coming back, then try our new multi-pass offer to access ten sessions at a discounted rate.
We’ve recently introduced some weekday sessions for little zappers to give parents more options. Our calendar during school holidays will revert to sessions for ages 4 and up and we may host private parties so it is always worth booking your ticket online before you come.
Do your little ones love Little Zappers?, Sign up below for exclusive offers, competitions & special events.
Terms & Conditions
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your jumping session
- Little Zapper sessions are for toddlers from 1 years to 5 years old
- When attending a Little Zappers session, the parent or carer must not leave the park or jumping area.
- When supervising, the parent or carer must not jump on the trampolines
- If the parent or carer would like to jump with the child then a little zapper ticket must be purchased for the adult
- Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times, ensuring the safety of the children. ZAPspace do not supervise.
- Please note that you will only be able to jump at ZAPspace if you have completed our waiver. If you are under the age of 18 the waiver will need to be completed by a parent or legal guardian. If you don’t have a waiver please click (input link to waiver)
- All participants are required to wear trampoline grip socks for grip and hygiene. ZAPspace jump socks or grip socks MUST worn to jump, if you own grip socks from another park please visit the main desk to exchange them with ZAPspace grip socks
- Valid coloured ZAPspace wristband at all times during the session. These will be issued at reception on arrival.
- All participants must be reasonably fit and healthy and must weigh less than 18 stones/130kg.
- We recommend jumpers with heart, back or neck conditions or with weak limbs caused by previous fractures should seek medical advice before participating.
- For insurance reasons, jumpers arriving/booked in after the safety briefing has commenced will not be allowed to participate until the next briefing takes place. This could result in the customer losing some of the jump time.
- If you have any concerns, we advise that you visit ZAPspace prior to your booking and speak to a member of ZAPspace staff. Anyone that does not meet these requirements will not be allowed to undertake the activities. It is your responsibility to ensure all members of your party meet these requirements.
- No refunds or compensation will be payable by ZAPspace in the event that any participant is not permitted to, or decides not to, undertake or complete the Activity for any reason.
- ZAPspace shall be entitled to cancel your booking at any time. In the event that ZAPspace decides to cancel your booking it shall use its reasonable efforts to notify you as soon as possible. You shall be entitled to a full refund in the event of cancellation. No other compensation shall be payable.